Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Track of the Week - Supermassive Black Hole by Muse

.
.
.
.
.
This track plays barely for a few seconds in the movie 'Twilight', which they didn't even bother releasing in India.. how unfair! Anyway, so I found a dvd at a store in agra, imagine my delight. The movie is as commercial as the vampire concept can ever get but is sure to find an amazing audience in the teens. My sister, for one, is in love with the whole 'forbidden love' concept.. ahh these kids. Anyway, what i love about the movie is the feel which is echoed by the Fall winter collections around the globe... The Dark Magic is really gonna keep us through another fall season!

For now enjoy the track 'Supermassive Black hole' by Muse. They are a talented lot that have been my faves for quite a while (also check out - Time is running out - Muse)

The Lanvin F/W' 10 campaign goes so beautifully with this track.. Enjoy the (dark) Magic!
.
.
.
.
Oh baby dont you know I suffer?
Oh baby can you hear me moan?
You caught me under false pretenses
How long before you let me go?
.
.
.
.
I thought I was a fool for no-one
Oh baby I'm a fool for you
You're the queen of the superficial
And how long before you tell the truth
.
.
.
.
Glaciers melting in the dead of night
And the superstars sucked into the 'supermassive'
Supermassive black hole
Supermassive black hole
Supermassive black hole...
.
.
.
Much Love ;)
.
.

No comments: