Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Honey Flavoured High...








Okay, so if you've been following my blog lately, (then that makes it just the 2 of us!) you'd be aware that i've been under the weather. I'm not the type who take to medicines easily but give me a bottle of cough syrup and i'm the giggly 7-yr old from grade 3!

I enjoy the mild air-headedness, a soothed throat and the yummy honey flavour... whats not to loove about it?? And the fact that I can drink down an entire bottle in a few hours and walk around office feeling extra zesty... its soo much fun!

So in my free time, while savouring my drink, I started randomy surfing on flickr and came across these really silly and funny drawings!! You've got to be kidding me.. he actually made sketches around a bottle of cough syrup.... this guy is soo talented!

Anyway enjoy your syrup high as do I...


Cheers!!


Much love :) ;)


words by spardha, awesome sketches by starheadboy

4 comments:

saurabh said...

hey u got talent there. Nice expressions ;)

Spardha Malik said...

blame it on the cough syrup!!
thanks.

Summer said...

CODEX..... ne1.......

Spardha Malik said...

u surely mean corex.. and ur right i cud use some more!!