Thursday, September 3, 2009

I'll keep it safe!



Everybody in fashion is starting their sentences with, ' This fall season.....'??

Are you seriously suggestin that Summers are going away? Then why am I trapped in a world of tank tops, jersey t-shirts, Racerbacks and shorts. Am I really that late? Suddenly it dawned on me... I'm already designing for Summer 2010... sadly i skipped an entire season.


Irony of being a designer, while the world is talkin about leather, plaids, furs and cashmere, you are way ahead... already playing with jersey, cotton and chiffons. Thats the sad part of being a designer. Things, people around you are getting excited about, somehow, dont thrill you anymore. Everything seems so passé. Wonder what will I be wearing in another few months when winters are actually here... Tank tops or plaid jackets?? Don't worry I'll keep you posted.


Words of Peter Parker's uncle flash in my head ' with great power, comes a great responsiblity'
So while all of you enjoy planning your winter wardrobes, I'll be making sure your summers aren't totally forgotten!! Your sunshine's safe with me ;)



Much love,


Words by spardha, Also check out project SUN JAR

4 comments:

meg fee said...

ah, ha ha!! brilliant. well, we depend on you, so keep truckin on (designing)!

Cypriotchick said...

you are absolutely right! we're officially in spring now (since tuesday; in australia) and u go to the shops and theres only summer clothes everywhere! that doesn't stopthe weather outside though as its still raining!

Cypriotchick
cypriotchick.blogspot.com

Sara said...

The one thing I like about fall/winter is getting to layer!!

Anonymous said...

Awh that's sad ....although personally I'd just be constantly designing for Autumn and Winter cos they're TOTALLY the best season ....love them knits! =)