Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Sweet Revenge..






I can challenge, delight and induce
its all upto your excuse
heighten my dose, i'll make u abuse
take some more, your conscience will fuse
Run away from me, try if u can
with every breath, your lungs - i will seduce!

Lover o'mine, an addict u are
i'll astound and confound, amuse and confuse.
Give me up, that can't be
The pleasure i give is not for free.
Surrender and pain i owe u as dues,
I become stronger as u reduce!





Many men have i slaved
For you're not the only one
Many men have i harrowed..
Every father, every son
The ones who surrendered, their lives - blurred
The ones who rebelled were shaken and stirred!



But no one escaped, my leashes so strong
Are you the one who'd prove me wrong?
Rise my child, 'coz now its your turn
Ignite me again, for u I'd burn...

As the night dissolves in the light of the sun
A mother will lose yet another son!

Words by Spardha, Amazing Shoot by Bruno Dayan Photography

1 comment:

Summer said...

somehow our horrifying graduating class video is replayed in my mind........WHY?