Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where I lay my head is home





Deep within a valley, far away, rests a lake. Beautiful as any sight can be. With trees so green that it's hard to believe. With travellers coming together and musicians too. Their sound like pied piper pulling us in. Deeper we go, more mesmerising the sounds become. The deafening silence broken by melodic notes. If this isn't paradise, what is? Maybe the wanderlust is taking over me. Or, the rhythm is still lingering inside my head. I can't forget the three absolutely surreal days I spent at the little hamlet town called Naukuchiatal. My camera went into overdrive as did my trance-induced body. With every music genre being represented by some of country's best talents, it comes as no surprise that the music festival was named 'Escape.' An escape it certainly was!





Much Love,

6 comments:

Prutha Raithatha said...

love it..wish i was there!!

Vidyarathi said...

Rendezvous with Nirvana!! Great.

Shweta said...

Such an awesome post and some very inspiring shots there...luv ur work!!

diwali sms said...

Tomorrow will be diwali so happy diwali guyes!!!!!! In advance
;-)

brown teen writes said...

wow. you are so lucky :)
this looks wonderful.

Ash said...

hey is this a yearly music festival? I'd love to go so please tell me more