Saturday, November 27, 2010

Gold Dust

So we meet again.

I'm bringing my whirlwind life to more controlled, channeled path.
My blog is on top priority right now... its part of me, i cant neglect it any longer.

here are some shots from recent random shoot I did with my friend Anjani.

The inspiration is Granny Chic.

Key worlds: Tasteful, Mature, Vintage, Glamorous

Icon : Helen Mirren










Gold and Nude.. this fall is all about luxe.

pssst..... can u believe I found that 'chandeleir' cardigan in a flea market for 200 bucks! ;)


Much Love,

6 comments:

Bhushavali said...

Don't tell me!! I'm not gonna believe you. You got that for what - 200 bucks!!! Where on earth did u get that??? And where did u get that dress???
You look awesome. The nude gold combo is breathtaking. Love the detailing in cardigan/ The gladiators are a perfect choice!!!
FASHION PANACHE - Office Outfit 20

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

That cardigan is such a steal! :) You look great! :)
XX

Follow my blog at http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com
Check out my giveaway!

Spardha Malik said...

Hi girls!
Thats my friend Anjani.. the dress is hers. and that cardi is from a tiny shop at sarojini ngr market in delhi.. its a treasure cove i tell u! :)

For The Love Of Fashion And Other Things said...

Hey, you got to follow the blog to enter the giveaway :)
XX

http://fortheloveoffashionandotherthings.blogspot.com

LiveLoveDressup said...

Lovely! I love the whole glam but understated look :)

-Rukman
http://livelovedressup.blogspot.com/

FashionPhD said...

awesome cardigan!